A Landlord’s Insurance Policy is for homeowners who rent all or part of a property they own. This type of insurance policy is known commonly as a dwelling fire policy.

Protecting Your Property

It is a good idea to insure the dwelling at replacement cost, include other structures, and the owner’s personal property for damage or loss. Additionally, the homeowner should be certain they have adequate liability insurance and medical payments coverage for injuries on or related to the property.

It is an excellent idea for the homeowner to make sure the renters provide evidence of a paid tenant insurance policy. It should include tenant liability, medical payments and personal property damage coverage.  It is quite common for homeowners to require a tenant policy as requirement in the rental lease agreement. Not all agencies offer landlord and tenant protection without additional auto policies.

No Car? No Problem.

At McB Group Insurance Services, we understand that some property-owners may live out of state and tenants who live in downtown Raleigh, Chapel Hill or Carrboro may have little need for a car. We are fortunate to be one of the few agencies  in town that can provide a landlord or tenant policy for clients for do not need North Carolina auto insurance.

Contact Us

Contact McBee Group Insurance Services at (919) 642-0475 or email us if you have questions about landlord insurance.

©2012 McB Group Insurance Services . All rights reserved.